Friday, December 12, 2014

Family Time ~Precious Memories and More Christmas Preparations

When our family is home for the holiday, I expect that we will spend a lot of time here in our family room...watching Christmas movies...playing games...working on a jigsaw puzzle...

So, naturally a couple of Christmas trees are in order!

This one was so easy to put together.
Prelit tree...ribbon and bulbs.
Simplicity.

The other family room tree is always my favorite to do.
It displays all of the precious ornaments that the girls made in day care.


These guys just make me smile!



When my mother could still travel, 
she would be with us here for Christmas.
Every year she brought a new ornament for our tree.
She often purchased them at a quaint little craft store
 that was in an old country schoolhouse near our home.

Yes, my faithful helper cat was by my side.


However, I do think she's wearing out a bit.

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

pam said...

All of my girls will be home for Christmas this year! I am so excited!

Kit said...

Love your trees! Especially the old family orns. They are always my favorites. I have one on my tree that has a ginger snap glued in the middle. That is very old cookie...LOL About 27 years old. :) Kit

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...