Thursday, December 11, 2014

What'cha Workin' on Wednesday and It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

This is my view from my perch here at the kitchen counter.
I love, love, love the soft warm glow of Christmas tree lights.
I can't stop looking over at them...they are so beautiful!

Together, hubby and I strung the lights.
(we only had to start over once this year...
have I mentioned that this is not his favorite job?!)

But it's Callie that oversees the hanging of the bulbs.
After all, she is the reason we had to get the shatter-proof ones.

Callie, my helper cat, likes the lights too.


Meanwhile, what was happening outdoors?



Thank you, Hubby.
Callie and I say, "Job Well Done!"

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...