Thursday, December 18, 2014

Some New Table Linens... and We Love Party Mix ~Christmas Preparations

We purchased a couple of new 
larger tablecloths for our dining room.

This year we will need not just one, but two, leaves in our table...
...and nothing that I have here, 
or in my mother's things would be long enough.
Here, they are waiting to be pressed.
(I hope the elves show up while I am at work today!)

I hope our guys like Party Mix as much as our girls do,
as I made a double batch.

We prefer the Original Party Mix,
 the one that's been around for over 50 years.
It's the one we grew up with 
and tastes like Christmas.

Countdown to Christmas Company...
4 days

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I read your Table Linen blog it was so nice and thanks for blogging. Keep Blogging. We are also Table Linen Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers in Karur, India.

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...