Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Visions of Sugar Plums Danced Through My Head ~More Christmas Preparations ~~Another Pinterest to Practice

Our living room has a small, but cozy, conversation area.
The coffee table needed something special for its focal point.

I fell in love with this idea on pinterest, and
I knew this sweet, edible centerpiece was a must!

So, here is my creation.
There's a little salty, but mostly sweet.

My favorite, the gummy candies...
such a temptation!

I hope there's something for everyone in here?!

The Mason Jars were in my mother's farmhouse kitchen.
The jar on the left is filled with this easy 

The pedestal candy dish is most special.
It belonged to my Grandma Hilda.
My mother treasured this piece...she kept it in her china hutch.
It is well over 100 years old.

Too pretty to use?

I think not.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...