Monday, July 18, 2016

Dream Vacation ~The Full Story ~~And then, all of a sudden, it was time to say Goodbye

This was my ride home.

We left Croatia in the late afternoon.
There was a quick stop in Munich.

Our flight was slightly delayed,
which allowed us time for a refreshment...

and little more time to spend together.

Back in London, I stayed at a Holiday Inn 
that was adjacent to Heathrow. Amy and Nick had a two hour drive home, 
as they both had to work the next day.
I'm sharing this photo to show you how efficient the Europeans are.
Everything you need for your morning, right here in this shallow cabinet.

Ready.

My taxi driver brought me right up to the Queen's Terminal.

After checking in and checking my bag,
I had about an hour to visit the shops before looking for my gate.

Bye Bye, London...

Hello, Chicago.

Welcome home.

I will treasure the memories of this dream trip forever.
Thank you for following along.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wonderful photos Enjoyed reading about your vacation.

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...