Thursday, November 15, 2018

Countdown to Winterfest ~Two Days ~Some Big Finishes

This Santa has been on my work table for weeks.
Here he is...all put together.
The last addition will be his Santa Bag, still in the works!

Remember a couple of weeks ago...
I went to every thrift store in town to search for 
these wooden candle holders.
I am pleased with how they turned out!
It was well worth my time.


I did struggle with how to make his face, at first...
 but I think he has taken on a personality of his own.

We also added the Homespun Handles to our Tins.
They make a great gift for a Teacher, Neighbor, 
Secret Santa, or Prayer Partner.
It’s easy to tuck a small surprise inside.

I make a new batch every year.
After all, they are the reason for our name...
Tins and Treasures.

And those Pilgrims...

Finished, and ready to go.

Tomorrow evening,
we will be at the arena setting up our booth.

We look forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Stop by our booth and say “Hello”.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just found your blog what cought my eye was the fact you are from aberdeen sd my grandmother was born there and her name was grace aberdeen.neet hu

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...