Wednesday, February 20, 2019

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Thoughts of Spring ~A Team Effort

Most of the folks in our neck of the woods
are tired of extreme cold and snow.
We look forward to packing away our snowmen decor 
and bringing out Bunnies for Spring and Easter.

Hubby has been working his magic in the wood shop 
to create these pedestal bases for my most recent creation.

Perhaps you remember 
I went to every Thrift Store in town 
to buy stands for my Santas for Winterfest.

Now, I have my own personal wood turner 
right out in the man cave!




Plus, these are so much better than the ones 
I purchased at the Salvation Army!
Thank you, Honey.

That’s not the only project to come off the lathe.

These carrots were a good opportunity 
for hubby to practice with his new tools.

And you really can’t have bunnies 
without a few carrots!

He made a variety of sizes...

I tied them up in a bundle of three.

Calico Carrots are fun to make, too...

Stitched, Stuffed, Stained and Baked.

Carrot tops of green homespun are attached and ready.



Watch for these Bunnies and Carrots 
in my Tins and Treasures Etsy Shop.

Spring is Coming...someday!

Take care,
~Natalie


No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...