Thursday, February 28, 2019

Things in our House Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile

If you have followed my blog for a while, 
you know that I absolutely love dress forms...
Especially Vintage Dress Forms!

We found this gem in an antique store near Rochester, MN, 
when visiting Amy there.
She is standing watch over 
great aunt Birdie’s antique sewing machine.

During the holidays, a friend of ours discovered 
my passion for dress forms and gifted this one to me.
I love the metal basket on the bottom.
Thank you, Robin!

She is a wonderful addition to my collection.
She is on display in our family room, 
with my Grandmother’s Treadle Sewing Machine.

The tree on my bathroom vanity is adorned for March.
These two keep me company 
when I get ready in the morning.

My Sewing Studio is the logical place 
for my Dress Form Collection.

This girl greets all who enter there.

This dress form pin cushion 
is a gift from my Sister-in-Law.

This stands on my dresser in our bedroom,
 a gift from my hubby.
It is the perfect way 
to store necklaces without tangling.

This is my one sturdy working girl. 
She displays items for the photos 
I am taking for my Etsy Shop 
and the on-line Rummage Sale. 
She often accompanies us to help work at Winterfest.

I know what you’re thinking...
enough is enough!
However, I would love to have a 
Vintage Wolf Dress Form.

It would be a dream come true, 
if hubby and his buddy came home 
from an auction sale with one in his pickup!

I think Jasmine was a fan, too!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...