Wednesday, June 12, 2019

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Endless House Chores ~Treat Yourself Now and Then

Who else feels like the house chores are never ending?
They are a good reminder to be thankful for our homes, 
for good food, and for comfortable clothing.

No one wants to see photos of me washing dishes, 
folding laundry, or dusting & vacuuming.
So, please enjoy these photos of my fresh flowers.

I made a mad dash through the supermarket yesterday.
The Clearance Basket of fresh flowers caught my attention.

I’m guessing they were the leftovers 
from the most recent spring dance recital.

I like leftovers...
And for this price, 
they were a good investment.

Somehow, doing my house chores just became more pleasant.

Treat yourself...
You are Worth it!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...