Thursday, September 26, 2019

National Daughters Day ~And a Couple of Throwback Thursday Photos


It was National Daughters Day yesterday.
I am blessed to have these two wonderful women in my life.

Since they live far away, 
I don’t have any recent photos of the three of us.
Please enjoy these Throwback Thursday Photos.
This one at a Bridesmaid Luncheon that Amy hosted 
for her sister Emily before their wedding.

This one, just a couple of years before that,
when Emily hosted a Bachelorette Party for her sister Amy.

And this sweet memory...
Both daughters home from college for Thanksgiving.
We were up early to go out and about for Black Friday Shopping.

Happy National Daughters Day, girls.
Love you.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Fall is for Friends and more Football ~ It Looks Like I’ve got some Catching Up To Do

It has been a Busy Month for these retired empty nesters. Imagine if we were working and away from home for nine hours a day?! And what’s be...