Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Happy Fall Y’All ~Time to Bring out Autumn Decor for the New Season

While it was the First Day of Autumn, our weather 
is still quite summer-like. No complaints here...I love summer!

But because the calendar said so, it was time to swap
out the summer decor for the rich, warm colors of Autumn.

Remember, last year I went up to the attic and found Hubby’s 
Vintage Toy Pickup? This year, I purchased these felt pumpkins
at Target to take the place of the Christmas Tree...for now.

On the Coffee Table, I replaced the Hydrangeas 
with these Fall Flowers.

Little Witch with her Black Kitty.

This was created by one of my Blog Friends.
I think it is awesome!
Thanks, Brenda

This Ghost greats you in the foyer...

You can see it from the top of the stairs.
See the box? I am also packing up some 
of my summer clothes for storage.

Another gift, a fresh crisp towel for the kitchen.
Thank you, Debra

Soon it will be time for fall baking...
Pumpkin Spice and Apple Cinnamon.
This special vanilla is from Emily and Jake.
Thank you!


Another greeter in our foyer.

Big witch with her Black Kitty.

This cute pumpkin can stay on the shelf through Thanksgiving.


I guess Black Cats are a favorite.

Happy Fall, Y’All

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...