Wednesday, January 8, 2020

What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~On the Work Bench ~Morning Outing with My BFF

This rustic wooden heart has been
one of the best sellers in our
Tins and Treasures Shop.

The last one in our inventory sold this weekend,
so it was time to make some more.
Valentines Day is just around the corner.

Hubby cuts them and sands them till smooth.
I’m up next, I paint them and edge them.

Hubby applies the stain to make them look aged.
Once dry, I will add the wire hanger and homespun tie.
It’s teamwork at its finest!

Local Friends,
Message me if you want one.
(We can bypass the whole Etsy process)

I have a standing date every Wednesday.
Lorie and I have been going out for coffee
once a week for 40 years.

Now that we are both retired,
we can go in the morning.

We get our coffee and cup holders at Starbucks,
and then we follow our usual route around Target.
Sometimes we have a list...
Sometimes we just check out all the Clearance Endcaps.


But we always walk away from the store
with everything we need.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...