Thursday, February 13, 2020

Things in Our House Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~Valentine Hearts


Last month I traded out my Santas for Snowmen.
Here in the Dakotas,
they can stay out on display until Spring Break.

Many of them are adorned with Hearts for Valentines Day.

This tree on my bathroom vanity,
that  lights the way when I get up in the night,
is also decked out for Valentines Day.

This alone makes me smile!

This is the box where I store my Sweet Valentine Stuff...
cards from my Hubby and our Daughters,
along with some little craft projects we created together.

My Valentines Mugs that were gifts from years ago.

Heart Shaped Crystal Candy Dishes...

... prompted a trip to Target to purchase
cute Heart Sharped Chocolates.

These angels have been on our work table...
Now ready for a new forever home.

Hello, Dolly.


Sending you love and smiles.

Give Thanks for all of life’s blessings.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...