Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mother’s Day 2020 ~Here’s My Report ~We Celebrated Across the Miles

I am blessed to be Mother to these Special Young Women.
While they no longer live nearby,
they still found plenty of ways to help me feel the love!

On Friday, this lovely card arrived with a
heartfelt handwritten note from Amy and Nick inside.

Included in the envelope, this card from Jack for Nana Gigi...
Art Work, Spring Stickers, and his Hand traced on the back.
It is proudly hanging on our refrigerator,
and I smile every time I see it!
Thank you, Amy, Nick, and Jack.

After Hubby made brunch, we ventured out to the Garden Centers
to select the traditional Hanging Basket for Great Grandma.

Hubby also treated me to these pretty flowers
to cheer up our kitchen counter.
 Thank you, Honey.

In Saturday’s Mail this gift from Emily and Jake.
Each day features a quote and short story written by Hoda.
They are a quick read and perfect for my Morning Coffee Time.
We all need more inspiration to start our day.

Yet, another package arrived yesterday...
A glass water bottle with bamboo lid.
A good reminder to drink more water!
Thank you, Emily and Jake.


Like a couple of old Empty Nesters,
Hubby and I went for a Sunday Drive late in the afternoon...
Ending up at this familiar landmark in Aberdeen.

I have two favorites at Twist Cone.
This is the Mounds Sundae.
Next time, I’m ordering the Turtle Sundae.
Both are sinfully delicious.

Whether you live across the country, or just across town,
 there’s a chance your family probably didn’t celebrate
all together due to the quarantine.

I hope you enjoyed a little time chatting on FaceTime
or through the glass of your Picture Window.

Stay Safe and Well, Everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...