Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Monday Miscellaneous ~Winter Weather ~Game Day ~Wood Shop Report ~And In the Kitchen

After a four day Winter Storm, we kicked off our weekend
by homegating and a Bison Football Game.
This is my lucky Green & Gold Game Day Apron.

This week for our Football Food, Hubby made BBQ Ribs.
I prepared Homemade Macaroni & Cheese.

This is the view from my kitchen window.
We had nearly a foot of snow during the week.

We were happy to stay inside with our daily House Chores.
Lizzie doesn’t think Roomba is very smart.
He always gets stuck and calls for help in the same places.

Wood Shop News:
Hubby turns more Trees to fill special orders.


And the weather, here’s what we have to look forward to.
See those negative numbers?
Those are our high temperatures for the day…
And the low temps overnight.

Looks like Santa will bring us a little reprieve
On Christmas Day.

All of your online photos of Holiday Baking are impressive.
While I am still limited in the kitchen,
I was inspired to bake Christmas Cookies.
I mixed up the dough and chilled it overnight.

I baked them the next morning.

Christmas Blessings
to One and All.

Take Care,
~Natalie 
 

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...