Wednesday, December 14, 2022

What’cha Workin’ On ~Yesterday’s Report ~Good News from Sanford ~Winter Weather ~Soup’s On the Menu

This is becoming a familiar setting…
I spent my morning here yesterday.
Again, three appointments.

My Primary Physician was first,
for a Blood Pressure check, and consultation.
And then over to the Lab for Blood Work.
Saving the best for last, I went to Physical Therapy.

My results were posted by the time we got home.
For the first time in 12 weeks,
Both my Blood Pressure and Sodium Level
is within the “normal” range.

Now, I have the challenge of maintaining that balance.

The biggest news in our area is this, a Winter Storm Warning.
There is an Ice Storm forecast to the East of us,
and a Blizzard to the West. 

I guess the middle, with a foot of snow,
sounds like the best option out of those three?!

That forecast calls for Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup.
All the ingredients were in my pantry,
and I used Chicken Breast from our freezer.

Hubby stayed busy in his Wood Shop,
turning several more trees to fill Special Orders.

We enjoyed the Chicken Tortilla Soup
with a Side Salad for Dinner.

Let me know if you would like the link to the recipe.

The snow is wet and heavy.
The trees are beautiful.
It is still snowing.

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Warm.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...