Monday, December 12, 2022

Where the Weekend Went ~Christmas Craft Fair Report ~Good News from Sanford

While our Husbands were working in their booth,
Katzy and I enjoyed the Holiday festivities.
I can’t remember the last time I sat on Santa’s lap…
We couldn’t resist.

Isn’t Santa’s Tree delightful?!

We checked in with the Hubbies, between customers.

We strolled around to browse the other booths,
so much Christmas Cheer.

Homemade Lefse…
I had to purchase some, as we won’t be able to make it this year.

My other purchase?
This darling snowman…it’s on a twig
and slips right into my pencil holder by my iPad.
He makes me smile.

I kicked off my weekend here.
I had three appointments on Friday, I scheduled them back-to-back
so my “driver” can drop me off and pick me up later.

First stop, Imaging,
to have a CT Scan of my spine.

Next, appointment was with the Neurology Team from Sioux Falls.
When checking in there, I learned their flight was delayed
because if their ice/snow storm.

I was not about to leave and miss seeing them, so I waited around.
I enjoyed checking out the waiting areas and
the beautiful Christmas Decorations.

The tree in the Imaging Pod.

The waiting room near the Hospital entrance.

And in the Cafeteria,
where I enjoyed some coffee with my Breakfast Bar.

Next up, Physical Therapy, and then finally, five hours later,
the Neurology Team called my name.

This story has a Happy Ending.

After Eleven Weeks of wearing that Neck Brace,
I have healed enough to have it removed.

As soon as I had my coat off at home,
I said, “Honey, take my photo!”
I felt like a new woman!

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers.
I am Blessed.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...