Saturday, March 4, 2023

Reunited ~Spending Time with Special Friends is Priceless ~Planning our Spring Break Road Trip

A reunion with these special friends was long overdue.
We’ve all been friends for years.

We gathered in each other’s homes or
went out and about together once a week…
For Happy Hour, for Dinners, and
for Birthday and Anniversary Celebrations.

There was a Gift Exchange.
All were favorites, and all were consumable.

A perfect gift and a perfect way to spend our Saturday afternoon.

We said Goodbye to February, a bittersweet month for me,
 as both my Mother and Daddy went to their Heavenly Home years ago.
I think about them often and
I have many fond memories to reflect on during the month.

My Helper cat was by my side
as I took put away the Valentine Decor.

And she supervised as I decorated my
Bathroom Vanity Tree for March.

I think she was proud of our work.

As you know, March came in like a Lion here.
It has been a full time job for Hubby to
keep up with clearing the snow.

We are looking forward to warmer weather.
Our family has invited us to travel south and visit…
Remember our Spring Break trip last March?

Soon we will trade the view of these branches here …

…for these Spring branches in our family’s neighborhood.
We can’t wait for warm sunshine,
Plus, being with family will warm us from the inside out!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...