Thursday, March 9, 2023

Sanford ~My Home Away from Home ~Recovery Report

I am still going to Sanford once, sometimes twice, a week.
I appreciate each and every one of you that have left kind comments
and kept me in your prayers.
I know it is your love and friendship that has
motivated me to work hard at healing.

I am also aware that many of you that are reading this,
are also struggling with issues of your own.
 I keep you close to my heart, in my thoughts and prayers.

It has been a while since my last Recovery Report.
Appointments at Imaging and with the Orthopedic Physician
 were a little disappointing.
There was not much more evidence of healing,
so I will visit them again in April.

And yes, that Snowflake on the wall is still proper decor.

I  have mentioned how convenient
it is to walk from the clinic to the hospital.
I walk right through the cafeteria…
sometimes they are preparing Bacon.
It smells absolutely delicious.

There is an outdoor seating area.
I was thinking it will be a while before anyone can go outside to eat.

This is one week later…haha
It’s getting worse instead of better!

How about a peek of the flowers in our kitchen
to remind us that Spring will come.

I see my Sanford Therapist now just once a week.
And I continue to do the stretches & exercises at home twice a day.

I will miss my sessions with Elaine every week.
She is as good for my mental healing as
she is for the physical healing.

Yesterday, after Therapy I walked over to the clinic
for Lab Work to check my Sodium Levels.
Remember, that is what started all this…
24 weeks ago.

I’m happy to report that my levels are all in the acceptable range.
The message from my Primary Care Physician was that
“It is perfect!”

Right, I had to walk through the cafeteria.
It smelled like Bacon.

This was the view of the outdoor seating area.

Here’s that reminder that Spring is on its way.

Stay and Warm, my Friends.
Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...