Sunday, June 4, 2023

Catching Up on The Homefront ~A Burger Battle Entry ~Spending Time with Friends ~Priceless

My favorite time of the day…
the early morning sun, shining on my Junkyard Cats.
With the patio doors open, I can hear the birds singing.

After meeting with the USDA Conservationist, we started out for home.
Jamestown was the halfway point, and the Buffalo Grill
was perfect for a lunch break.

Of course, we ordered “the usual”
My side salad…

….and Hubby’s Mushroom & Swiss Burger.
A restaurant size half pound burger is plenty for me to share
just a little bite of that tasty entree.

A quaint shop next door,
filled with flea market and handmade items,

Provided a place to get our steps, and some inspiration
for my creative projects waiting at home.

We met sweet little Ruby.
She was born in March, in a Blizzard,
right before our Spring Break Trip.

She joins Big Sister, Ari, who is the perfect age
to be a good helper for her Mama.

Ari surprised me with these pretty spring flowers.

And we surprised the family with a new stroller.

I think Ruby likes it!

Thank you for spending a little time with
these Retired Empty Nesters.

And someday we can show Ruby
where that Yellow Brink Road takes us.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...