Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Home ~Our Return to Cleaning, Cooking, and Creating ~Prepping for The Wine Renaissance 2024 ~Do you have your Tickets?

We had a wonderful trip spending time with family,
 celebrating the Easter Holiday, and traveling across our countryside.
As usual, Hubby prefers to drive.
I’d rather ride shotgun and work on my stitching.

We are invited to display our creations at the Wine Renaissance…
…the annual fund raiser our community’s Boys and Girls Club.

Hubby got right to work in his Wood Shop.
His trees are perfect for every season.

Thanks for the favorable comments on the new green stain.
They look fresh for summer!

Nothing says Summer quite like Americana Decor.
These flags are just one more collaboration between
his woodshop and my worktable. 


We are looking forward to this event.
Wine and Food Pairing
Live Music and Local Artists

For the Wine Enthusiasts, I am creating
Americana Wine Bottle Gnome Toppers, just for Summer.

Being busy has been a good distraction for me,
as I am missing these little people.

I cherish the FaceTime Chats and daily photos
from their Mamas. 


Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...