Friday, August 23, 2024

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~I Graduated ~The Cats Ate my Homework ~Great Grandma’s Treasures ~A New Recipe

A highlight this week was my “graduation” from Physical Therapy.
Which means, I tested out and am trusted to
do my exercises and stretches at home.

Sanford Physical Therapy has always been a good fit.
 I’m working on strength and balance to combat Osteoporosis.

Y’all remember when this happened.
It’s been almost two years since my accident,
and I continue that PT for my neck and shoulders.

Most mornings, my Therapy Cats are there for support,
however they do like to chew on my homework.

Hubby, his sister, and I have been working at their Mother’s house,
finding homes for her precious possession.

One of the most charming finds, was this Crumb Catcher.
A butler would come around to brush off your table into this pan.

This week, Hubby spatchcocked a chicken and prepared it in his Smoker.
It’s easy to do, and if you don’t have a smoker
it can be cooked on the Grill or roasted in the Oven.

The next night, I used the “planned over” chicken to prepare
this Smoked Chicken Pasta dish. It was fabulous.

Speaking of Chicken, take a look at this handsome guy
at the Brown County Fair.

Take care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Estate Sale Report ~What’cha Workin’ on Wednesday ~Donations All Around ~Finding Closure

It was a beautiful weekend for our Estate Sale. It was a day full of mixed emotions. While it is difficult to see your lifelong possessions ...