If you are now in the mood to make this yourself, you can find the recipe here.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Chicken Stock Wednesday
If you are now in the mood to make this yourself, you can find the recipe here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall is for Friends and more Football ~ It Looks Like I’ve got some Catching Up To Do
It has been a Busy Month for these retired empty nesters. Imagine if we were working and away from home for nine hours a day?! And what’s be...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Hubby loves his Woodshop and loves spending more time there, now that our outdoor temps are not so frigid. He has been working to build his ...
-
Ready or Not, Here we come! We kicked off the Football Season with two big Games. We made a quick weekend trip to Fargo. The Football fun be...
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! They are just BIG kindergartners...I don't know how you do it!
Happy Wednesday!
I loved clicking on the pics to better see these teenage boys holding the raw chicken.... antics aside, their future wives are going to be grateful that they have some familiarity in the kitchen! :)
That has got to be a fun class!
Looks like a great group of kids you have in your class! I have to ask...is it still cold there? I'm looking at what they are wearing in comparison to all the shorts, t-shirts and sandals I see here in NC already! It has been toasty!!
Hey, boys should also know how to cook!
Look like they had fun--:)
I enjoy your blogs Natalie--:)
Post a Comment