Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whatcha Workin on Wednesday~Even Later?


Still cleaning our house! This is the family room on the lower level of our split foyer home. Line, this is where you will watch TV with your family and friends. Line attends a Media and Communications school at home. I'm pretty sure I will gain a new appreciation for all kinds of movies during the next year.

On the other end of this room is our desktop computer. Line, you will be welcome to use this whenever you need to. We also have a wireless router, so hopefully can get your laptop working very soon.



I also got my upstairs living room back! Remember just a few days ago, I showed pictures and this area was filled with everything from my dining room and kitchen. Even the range and refrigerator were in here. These were the easiest rooms, because all I had to do was dust...and big dust bunnies don't scare me...

4 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Looks like you are pretty much set for Line! She is going to love it and feel right at home :0)
Kim

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your home is lovely..she will be very comfortable!

Unknown said...

You're doing a great job! Your home looks lovely.

Natalie, I have given you an award. When you get a chance, hop on over to my blog to check it out!

MSM said...

I don't think I could EVER get away with white / light colored couches.... but they sure are pretty.

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...