Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whatcha Workin on Wednesday~Later in the Day?

Still working on the house. Line will have her own bathroom downstairs. She will probably need a little space for her personal items. These are the products that were left behind when my girls moved to their own apartments.

So, I rearranged to make a shelf for her and cleaned the fixtures...then keeping this clean will be her responsibility for the next 10 months. Fair?





I decided I should clean the blinds in Line's bedroom. Yikes! I apologize to the boyfriends (no, I don't have boyfriends, but my mom, Amy and Emily have had boyfriends stay in here). I didn't realize it was so dusty.

Across the hall...another bedroom...which is still very much lived in. Emily has only one more week of class, finals, and then will be home for a couple of weeks before the fall term starts.
Because I am a teacher, these are all household chores that I typically accomplish during the summer. Having a deadline has really helped me stay on task.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Someone has been very busy. I know she is going to love her room and the bathroom too. Is that a heater on the floor? I am not used to seeing those. :)

Carol said...

You are doing a fabulous job getting things ready for Line! I know you must be so excited to have her in your home!

Hugs,
Carol

pam said...

I know, I've been frantically trying to cross off some more off my summmer to-do list.

When do you go back?

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...