Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Mail Call

This was the stack of mail when we returned home...
Oh, how I love to get something besides junk mail and bills!
Callie (my helper kittie) was quite curious...
She had been investigating the package on the counter while we were gone...
...Just what could be inside?
It was my package from Tina, of One Wild Swan.
She sent this beautiful handmade Mug Mat.
The colors are perfect.
Check out how it looks with one of my favorite mugs!
This was a sweet swap organized by Donna of Brynwood Needleworks.
Be sure to stop by her blog and say "Hi" and check out the rest of the swap participants.
And speaking of sweetness...
Tina surprised me with these lovely pears,
aged with cinnamon and nutmeg.
They smell yummy!

Thank you, Tina.
I love my mug mat. You are a wonderful swap partner.

And thank you, Donna.
You are a super swap organizer.

I just really enjoy participating in swaps...
The blogging community is just so amazing.

Take care,
~Natalie

11 comments:

dee begg said...

Natalie,

Very pretty mug mat. I love getting other things in the mail besides bills and junk too.

D

Kit said...

What lovely items you received and I love your blog! I need to check out your store too. It looks interesting! Kit

A Vintage Vine said...

Love to get stuff in the mail too, besides bills and junk! Lovely gifts, your a lucky girl!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Natalie!
How lovely to get the mat AND the scented pears. They're wonderful.
Thanks for participating in the swap. I'm so glad you had fun.
Stay warm.
xoxo
Donna

Anonymous said...

My kitties are all over the counter "investigting" too when something new comes in the house. I bet the piece of curly ribbon on your package made a great kitty toy! Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

Willoughby said...

The mug mat is adorable! I love the pears, too!

Sugar Mountain Mercantile said...

Packages are always so much fun to receieve in the mail :) Love the pears!
Hugs,
Debbie

Sugar Mountain Mercantile said...

Good grief..looks like a need a spelling refresher..here I always say "i before e except after c" in my head (see what an impact you educators have on your students!) and then I add an extra "e" lol
~Debbie

Old Time Cindy said...

Such a sweet surprise. Your kitty really wants mail, too!

Cindy@OldTimePickers

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Natalie Sweetie...
A beautiful blog home. I love your wonderful mail. That mug mat is so beautiful. Wonderful colors and I adore the pears, and to be scented as well. I love receiving something other than bills. Love it.

I am coming to you via the PAFA Spring giveaway. Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity. I love your giveaway and I am your newest follower, Country Wings in Phoenix, I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop over and say hi. I would be so honored to have you follow my blog as well.

I love giveaways, like everyone, but the best part for me is meeting new friends along the way. I love sharing our day to day lives and creations and ideas. Many thanks again for the wonderful opportunity. I so look forward to your next post.

Many country hugs, Sherry

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Oh I am so happy the package got there safely and that you like it Natalie!
I received your package last night and I will post about it tomorrow....the mat is gorgeous and the "extras" are perfect...thank you so much!
Tina xo

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...