Monday, January 16, 2012

Stitching on Sunday ~ Share the Love Valentine Celebration

The Old Farmhouse Gathering Team on Etsy has collaborated to offer some fabulous new creations just for all of you to help celebrate Valentines Day.
Click here to see all the talent and variety in the Old Farmhouse.

I had found some rich, luxurious fabrics with Valentines Day colors in mind.

I think the colors could add a spark to anyone's tired winter wardrobe!

Here's how the infinity scarves turned out...






Stop by my Etsy shop or contact me, directly,
if you are needing a little something for that special someone.

Take care,
~Natalie

p.s. We did take our Christmas trees down this weekend. 
p.s.s. The house seems so empty without the lights.

12 comments:

pam said...

Those came out great!! I need to check out your easy shop!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Natalie, There are SO MANY TALENTED ladies on this site!!!!

There are some beautiful things on this site, thank you for sharing!!!

You are one of the talented gals, I have been on your blog for awhile now and LOVE it!
Thank you for sharing this site!!

Prim Blessings and loveto you Natalie,
Hugs,
Tricia

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Oh I forgot I need to check out your shop!.
I am on my way!
Hugs again,
Tricia

My Colonial Home said...

Beautiful colors Natalie,
I love OFHG - they always have somuch happening there
Karen

Betty said...

What beautiful fabrics! I so enjoy wearing my Natalie cowl! They're the perfect length and width for lots of variations!

Suzanne said...

Such cute scarfs in beautiful colors!

M said...

Wow, such pretty colors...I smile everytime I see your sewing form...I have one just like that only it is white.

Enjoy crafting on today's holiday!

*Tree is down here too...the cat has lost his hiding place!

Willoughby said...

Gorgeous! What a perfect gift for Valentines Day!

Tolentreasures said...

Great scarves and I love the colors! So bright and pretty!

Cathy

jennifer768 said...

Natalie those are gorgeous colors and they sure came out beautiful! Hugs,Jen

The Rusty Thimble said...

Oh Natalie those colors are beautiful. Love your scarves
Brenda

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Oh Natalie, the infinity scarves are absolutely beautiful! The pretty colors will definitely add some beauty to a winter wardrobe!

Yes, the home is quite dark and dull without Christmas lights, isn't it? That's why I leave two trees up through the winter. One is a snowman tree, the other is a cardinal/snow tree so they work well for winter, hehe. I did that on purpose because I love turning on just the Christmas lights at night, it's so pretty and such a warm glow... perfect to help me through the dark days of winter!

Have a wonderful week, my friend~

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...