Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend Rummage Sale Listings...Who needs a Fancy, Fun Dress?

I love the weekend...
when I am home during daylight hours...

When I can take photos in the natural sunlight.

In  the closets downstairs, I found several fancy, fun dresses...
left over from our daughter's sorority days.

The dresses are perfect for an 'I Hate Winter' Party...
or a Valentines Day Dinner...

Maybe a Winter Wedding?

If you might be interested in any of these dresses,
please contact me for more information.
All dresses are size small or medium 
and priced either $10 or $15...

And of course shipping costs will be minimal, 
as they are all very lightweight!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

M said...

Oh my! Those blue dropped waist dresses are too cute...too bad I cannot try them on!!

I love the weekends too...I got so much done that cannot be done during the week.

My Colonial Home said...

Well looking at those dresses it only made me think of 'when I was that thin'...lol
These are just drop dead gorgeous dresses.
Karen

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...