Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Since we’ve been Home ~Countdown to the Handmade Market = Three Days ~Saturday, October 17th, 10 to 4, at The DEC
We traveled to the Cape and back again. Hubby and I have been home for a week and have spent much of our time in our Creative Spaces… Hubby ...
-
Today my blog is celebrating her birthday. She is two years old. Here is part of my first post on June 14, 2008. Flag Day Good Morning! Tod...
-
Our Main Event was the Jett Foundation Golf Tournament. Since Mama was the Event Coordinator, she left the Airbnb early. However, the grandc...
-
This is the third year that we traveled to Massachusetts to participate in this event. Our daughter works for Jett. It is a non-profit Foun...

6 comments:
Thanks Natalie...you have a wonderful day too!
Happy 4th Natalie!
Love the old card! Have a safe and wonderful 4th!
Sunshine FINALLY in Washington State! Happy 4th Indeed!
Hugs!
Happy 4th ~ Natalie!!!
Wishing you a fun filled day!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Hi Natalie,
I just wanted to thank you for following me on my blog...you just happened to be the 777th follower and I had to see who had that number! Also, I used to live in Rapid City, SD, and loved it.
Thank you for sharing the card, love old cards like this.
Big hug
Elizabeth
Post a Comment