Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Monday Mail Call ~ More Packages from Denmark



Nellie's family is so good to her...
Another large package has arrived.

This time...there were packages for us!
One for me...

and, one for Scott!

Sneak a Peak at all of these pretty chocolates!
According to tradition...
you can have only one a day.

Remember this?
My hubby and I both have fond memories of these one-chocolate-a-day candy boxes from our childhood.

It is fun to keep the tradition alive!

I hope you're having a great week!

Take care,
~Natalie

3 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

What a delightful post Natalie...thanks for sharing.
I don't remember those candies but will certainly look them up.
Karen

M said...

How sweet!
I got my daughter an advent calendar when she was 3 and she opened all the doors and ate the candies and then shut the doors when she was "napping."

Anonymous said...

Last night as I sat and read emails, worked on website etc... I was sitting with a box of cordial cherries/milk chocolate in front of me. I thought.... I'll have one or two as I've been real good this week with my food portion and control. I was so enthralled into my work on the website, before I knew it, I had eaten 5... FIVE.. FIVE CORDIAL CHERRIES.... ahem... I don't regret it not one bit. :)

I buy them once a year and only two boxes... see, it could've been worse.

A box that size is not allowed in my home .. :)

Delightful post!
Tammy

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...