Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Sure Sign of Spring...

...changing out the dishes in my kitchen cabinet!

As a teacher, I enjoy the benefits of following a school calendar.
And the third week in March always brings...
...Spring Break!

I just love having a couple of extra days at home.
For me, it is an opportunity for some spring cleaning.

This morning, I packed up my snowman dishes, 
and am now enjoying these fresh, bright dishes for spring.

While I still have a "to-do" list for school that is a mile long,
my spirits have been lifted.
I feel like, maybe I'll make it!!

Happy Spring, everyone!
Take care,
~Natalie

5 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Natalie HAPPY SPRING TO YOU.
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR.
Rosezeeta.

Joyce said...

I just love beautiful dishes. I don't think you can have too many : )

Firecracker Kid said...

Away with the snowman dishes! Yes, finally Spring has arrived. A little wet here, but with warmer temps it's nice. So glad this little change gave you some umph to battle on. :)
Hugs~Carol

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I LOVE your Spring dishes. They are beautiful.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. We live outside of Boston in a small country town.
That is neat that your daughter lives down here in Mass. One day we may just meet!!
Hugs,
Tricia XO

Kit said...

My your dishes are pretty! I don't start spring break till next week. Think I will take your idea and wash my rooster dishes. Happy Spring! Kit

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...