Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Whatcha' Workin' on Wednesday...

Since my accident and wrist surgery,
anything in my studio appears to be work.
But one has to start somewhere.
Recently, I have tried a bit of crochet....

These all sold out at our local winter arts festival,
so I have been creating more, in fresh spring colors...
to be listed in my Etsy shop and featured in our next OFG celebration.
(stay tuned!)

But first things first.
A teacher is the most busy at the beginning of a school term...
introducing new courses, learning student names, 
checking out books, discussing classroom expectations.

Not to mention, correcting and calculating grades from the previous term.
This was the scene in our hotel room on our recent 'vacation' to Minnesota.
And.. nearly.. every.. day.. at.. home.. since!!

So, after a few hours of 'homework' tonight,
I am enjoying a bit of time 'creating'.

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

I love the colors of the scarves in your first photo. This style is nice.
Homework on vacation? Now Natalie :)
LOL.
Blessings,
Carol

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Yep. All the teachers I know carry their homework around with them to grade. Have never seen those scarves before - nice to see something new - they are great! ~*~Lisa

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...