Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday Mania ~ So Much Curriculum...So Little Time...

Yes, it was our last Monday of the School Year.
Yes, I am counting down the days that I need to wake up at 4:30 a.m.

While my schedule was most difficult, 
I was blessed with some of the sweetest students this year.

My Foods Class seems to always step up to the plate 
and make our Turkey Dinner a huge Success.

And the walls of my classroom are dripping 
with the results of our class discussions!

 Last, but certainly not least...
I was proud to mentor a new teacher in our department.
While I could offer words of experience,
she challenged me to try new things.

Here, we have combined our Super Study Groups.
We can project a topic, or sentence starter on the screen and our students can use their smart phones to text a response...

This was way beyond my wildest imagination 
36 years ago, when I went to school early
to prime the ditto machine!

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

M said...

Ah yes the ditto machine...which produced purple typed letters and made the paper smells so good....probably toxic but we didn't know better!

Happy last Monday...I don't even want to count how many more I have!

Kit said...

Almost done! Hard to believe another school year is coming to an end for me too. Looking forward to Summer! Kit

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...