Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What'cha Workin' on Wednesday

So by now, you all know about our 
Cooking Up Some Summer Fun Series at Lang's.
On Wednesday, I coordinate recipes with sales ads,
and prepare a grocery list.

And, I make sure the kitchen is a clean slate 
for the pre-preparations.

Making croutons for my Caesar Dip.

Making marinade for our Chislic.

And making Sun Tea for my 
Lemonade-Blueberry Sweet Tea.

My helpers have been no help today.

Stay tuned for links to my recipes.
Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

M said...

Looks good...the help is a little lazy though :)

I haven't cooked all summer...meals have been excellent though...making the difficult summer a little easier to bare. When do you go back to work?

My Colonial Home said...

How fun is this!!!
What a great job you have.
Blessings
Karen

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...