Sunday, November 16, 2014

Where the Weekend Went...Countdown to Winterfest...

I look forward to Winterfest every year.
It is our city's annual Winter Arts Festival...
artists from our community (and all over the midwest) 
display their creations and talents.

Artists must apply, and the show is juried.
Last year I had to back out due to my accident.

So many ideas... not enough time and energy.

But this was the week to make finishing touches.

God granted me an extra day with a Snow Day last Monday!

I finished these Wooly Santas with their vintage treat bags.

Check back again to see more progress.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...