Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Mania ~Countdown to Winterfest...5 days

I have some lovely fabrics in my "stash".
During my BC era (before children), I worked a 2nd job in a fabric store.
Yes, I taught Home Economics during the day, and measured fabric by night.

I invested in some lovely wools.
I constructed several teacher suits,
consisting of skirts and blazers. 
I wore them with pantyhose and heels.

Those were the days when teachers dressed up...
I mean, really dressed up.
every single day.

Well, I have many remnants of those fabrics...
and it's perfect for these winter birds.
(And the Santas in my previous post.)

And speaking of winter...
what's up with this weather?
This is more typical for January,
not November.

With the snow and cold,
hopefully folks will be in the mood for some snowmen!

I am certainly glad I have an inside job.
Stay safe...stay warm...

Take care,
~Natalie

2 comments:

Earlene said...

Going to a Winterfest is a blast and BBrrrr!! It is going to be cold! Very windy and cold here tonight in Michigan,
Has 2 inches of snow today.
Have fun!

Unknown said...

Love your winter birds and snowmen! I hope your show goes well and you sell out!

Kim

Visiting Family ~Weekday Routine ~Some Recreational Shopping ~Another Burger Battle Entry

Like all busy young families, the weekdays are filled with work, school, and activities. This Papa and Gigi enjoyed being able to attend bot...