Friday, October 9, 2015

TGIF ~Finally Friday ~~Where the Week Went ~~Fruit Pizza Recipe Link

We are having beautiful weather this fall.
So warm, that the forecast predicts 
possible record breaking temps this weekend.
When we were growing up,
we called this our "Indian Summer"

It was a perfect week for the
fruits and vegetable unit in my Foods Class.

Fresh Fuit...so refreshing.




...so colorful

...so creative


...so delicious!

The crust has whole grain rolled oats and nuts for a healthy twist.
I also purchase the lower fat Neufchatel Cheese.

Let me know if you make one this weekend!

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Oh how fun and they all did such a fantastic job with their creations - I can see why it is all gone!
We have had so-so Fall so far...keep waiting for that solid week or two of high 60's - mid 70's but we get it in spurts. But as long as it isn't snow I'm okay.
Blessings
Karen

Road Trip ~Day Three ~Burger Battle ~Sweet Shopping Highlights

Our last full travel day took us through four states… Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Including some Big Bridges over some Big ...