Friday, November 18, 2016

Finally Friday ~Countdown to Winterfest: 1 day ~~Another Finish ~~~My Wooly Owl was Featured in the Newspaper

I am honored to see my Wooly Owl featured in our newspaper!
He is one of many creatures for my booth...all looking for a new home!!

A Snow Day from school could not have come at a better time.
I spent last evening taking all of my display items out from my studio...
dress forms, wooden crates, baskets and vintage luggage.

I have been saving these rich fabrics for just the right project.

A lot of stuffing, scruffy fur beards.

Velvet hats, blushing noses...

A rusty jingle bell and a bit of twine,
all add up to a bunch of Santa Gnomes.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

The Sanford Heart Hospital ~Good News to Share ~Update on Great Grandma

Some of you remember this photo that I posted the end of January. Hubby’s mother had appointments at the Heart Hospital in Sioux Falls. The ...