Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's Day ~Here's my Report

The Fitness for Life Students made individual 
Valentine Pizzas.

We used Whole Wheat Flour in our Crust...

Turkey Pepperoni and a variety of vegetables.
Did you know that turkey pepperoni has only 4.5 grams of fat,
while the regular pepperoni has 12 grams of fat?

It was my last Valentine's Day at school.
So, it was most appropriate make sweetheart cookies.
I purchased a variety of sprinkles 
and rationed them out for the lab groups.


The students are so creative!

Students delivered cookies to some of their teachers.
This one was for me!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Take care,
~Natalie


No comments:

Fall is for Friends and more Football ~ It Looks Like I’ve got some Catching Up To Do

It has been a Busy Month for these retired empty nesters. Imagine if we were working and away from home for nine hours a day?! And what’s be...