Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's Day ~Here's my Report

The Fitness for Life Students made individual 
Valentine Pizzas.

We used Whole Wheat Flour in our Crust...

Turkey Pepperoni and a variety of vegetables.
Did you know that turkey pepperoni has only 4.5 grams of fat,
while the regular pepperoni has 12 grams of fat?

It was my last Valentine's Day at school.
So, it was most appropriate make sweetheart cookies.
I purchased a variety of sprinkles 
and rationed them out for the lab groups.


The students are so creative!

Students delivered cookies to some of their teachers.
This one was for me!

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Take care,
~Natalie


No comments:

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...