Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What'cha Workin' on Wednesday ~Preparing the Foods Lab for the Fourth and Final Term

Spring Break for the students started yesterday at 3:20.
You can see that by 3:24, the hall was clearing out.

Teachers were on duty today.
Faculty Meeting,
Department Meetings,
and Staffing Meetings.

Between meetings, I cleaned the student kitchens...
All seven of them.
The custodian provided a vacume cleaner 
so I could get all of the crumbs out of the drawers.


Equipment has been inventoried, organized, and arranged.
We are ready for Monday!

I teach 10 sections of Intro to Foods.
That is 280 students...
most of the Freshman class!

This term...sections 8, 9, and 10.
I'll keep you posted on our progress.

We are making memories that I will take with me
into my retirement!

...and, I will be looking back with much fondness.

Happy Spring Break!

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Kit said...

That must be exciting as you count down the last weeks. But I am sure you will have some teary moments too! :) Kit

Monday Memories ~Day Trip to Amicalola Falls ~Spending Time with Family ~Priceless

How lucky are this Papa and Gigi? We spent our last weekend on a day trip with our daughters, Son-in-law and grandchildren. Amicalola Falls ...