Thursday, March 16, 2017

Things in My House Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~~St. Patrick's Day Blessing

I found some new ornaments for my little tree.
They were on the Christmas Clearance shelf,
however, they are perfect with my St. Patty's Day Decor.

You all know how much I love my little tree 
on the vanity in my bathroom.
It provides the perfect nightlight when
I get up in the night.

The tree makes her debut with Christmas  Decor.

In February,
it's all about showing 
some love.

In March, I am just not ready to put her away,
so she is adorned with green and gold shamrocks.





Happy St. Patty's Day!

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Kit said...

Happy Belated St. Pats! Your tree is a pretty addition to your room. :) Kit

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...