Sunday, May 28, 2017

More Retirement News ~My Family and Friends are Most Generous ~~Here's My Report

I have been overwhelmed with the kindness 
and generosity displayed by my family and friends.
Starbuck gift cards will be used on Wednesdays 
when I meet my friend Lorie for our weekly coffee date.

Paula dropped this off for me...
The card was perfect, as I was struggling with 
the inappropriate behaviors of those young men in 3rd block.

Also, in her gift bag, was just one more indicator 
that my friends think I might turn
 into a Crazy Cat Lady in retirement!

This special necklace was gifted to me 
by one of my sophomore boys. 
A family member beaded it and it will be a rememberance 
of the Native American population that we educate at CHS.

My FACS co-teachers selected this gift on 
behalf of Central's Sunshine Club...
South Dakota Black Hills Gold.
The Golden Eagle will be a forever favorite mascot!

My hubby knew I could use some pampering with 
a manicure and a pedicure.

Our PTA presented the retirees 
with this most generous gift card.

A sweet freshman girl brought a mini rose plant.

And very thoughful teachers purchased 
a sweet treat for hubby and me.

I appreciate each and every one of you.
Thank you so much for thinking about me
as I transition into this next stage of my life.

Take care,
~Natalie

1 comment:

Maureen said...

How nice for you to know how much you have been appreciated.I'm sorry those three guys put a damper on your last days but it looks like the good has very much outweighed their bad.
Happy Retirement and thank you for dedicating yourself to such a challenging vocation.

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...