Thursday, January 31, 2019

Things In My House Thursday ~The Little Things That Make Me Smile ~Snowman Collection Still Relevant

When my Santa Collection goes into storage, 
the snowmen come out to take their place.

In the Dakotas, Snowman Decor will take us right up into March. 
Sometimes we get our biggest snowstorm the week of Spring Break.
Here is our forecast, it looks like we will have a two day reprieve...
and then more snow and cold.

Yesterday, I showed you our snow covered patio. 
This snowman looks quite at home out there.


I am starting to regret the “Let it Snow” message here.

We are thankful for our warm house, warm cars,
warm food, and warm clothes.



This snowman is sporting a denim vest with
hearts for Valentines Day.






Just like the Santas, over the years, 
whenever I created a new design,
I kept one for my own collection.


Stay safe and warm, everyone.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...