Wednesday, January 9, 2019

What’cha Workin’ On Wednesday ~Jack and I Have our Sights Set on Valentines Day

After the holidays, I focus my attention 
on reclaiming my Sewing Studio.

Between Winterfest Preparations, 
Thanksgiving, 
Holiday Preparations, 
Gift Wrapping,
 Food Preparaion and Entertaining,
Christmas and New Years,
that room becomes a large walk-in Storage Closet.
It is complete chaos!

As a reward for my hard work,
I was in the mood to create something, 
so I sent my Valentine patterns out to the shop with my hubby.

These Prim Wooden Hearts 
are perfect for Valentines Day, 
but can be on display all year.

The Wooden Heart can hang
 on a small nail, peg, or cabinet knob.

Next project, this angel. 
She wears her heart on her chest, 
so is also a sweet Valentine gift. 

She also would look great in your home, 
all year long!


A  hand stitched Valentine Brooch is another idea 
for a great little gift...for a teacher, secret pal, or prayer partner.



The pin back allows you to attach the heart 
to a garment or to a tote bag.

These Items are listed in my Tins and Treasures Etsy Shop
if you would like to purchase something. 
The link is in the left sidebar above.

Local friends, if you are interested in more information, 
send me a message. We can make arrangements 
and by-pass the shipping charges.

It’s a wonderful Wednesday.
Sending hugs to this special little Valentine.

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...