Friday, December 13, 2019

It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ~Christmas 2019 ~Countdown...10 days ~Memories of Christmas Past

Thank you, everyone, for your sweet comments on my last blog post.
Hubby and I are so excited to host Christmas
for our family this year. 
After my morning coffee,
I start working through my To Do List.

Check out this cute plastic plate and bowl
that I found at Walmart. I bought a set just so Jack
can have his own special place setting.

It coordinates with this little plate I found at Target
that he can use for breakfast and snacks.

I washed up all the Christmas kitchen towels
and included all of the Lefsa cloths,
just in case we girls get a chance to make a batch.

I gathered all of the Christmas napkins I could find
in my stash...some paper, some cloth.

I also brought my snowman dishes out of storage.
They are all here on the counter waiting to
run through a cycle in the dishwasher.

I have not used them for years. I forgot how cute they are!
Plus, snowman dishes can stay in my cupboard until spring.

This is another photo from Christmas Eve 2014.
This year, we will set another place for Jack!


Enjoy the Holiday Season.
Spend time with family and friends!

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...