Friday, October 7, 2022

Things in Our House Thursday ~The Little Things that Make Me Smile ~Happy Fall, Y’All

There’s a Chill in the Air. Feels like Fall, for sure.
A Freeze Warning…25 degrees, to be exact.

We got home from our trip five Fridays ago,
returning to our Summer Decor.
With vacation over, I jumped right back into my house chores,
starting with switching from the fresh look of summer
to the warm look of Autumn.

I appreciate the decorations that can stay on display through
 the Thanksgiving Weekend. These Mini Pumpkins
were gifts from special friends.
   
These Pumpkins are also a gift,
However the Black Cat is one of our 
Handmade items and a best seller in our Etsy Shop.

There are a few critters in our Dining Room.
I’ve been crafty all my life, but when I started creating
for craft shows, I keep one of every item.
Well, we all know how crazy that is!
I stopped that practice after the first decade,
when my accumulation grew larger than our storage space.

Together, Hubby and I shopped
for Mums and Pumpkins.
It was a Day Date.

Hubby takes care of the outside chores.
He’s the one with a green thumb.

Your Foyer is the Introduction to your home.
And first impressions are important.

Here’s a closer look at those Handmades.

Last, but not least…
The tree on my Vanity,
My nightlight when I get up in  the night.
It is now adorned with Wooly Acorns.

I hope you enjoyed this tour of our Autumn.

Take Care,
~Natalie 

No comments:

Yay for Friday ~Where the Week Went ~Spring Cleaning ~Woodshop Creations

“Spring is in the Air” And Spring Cleaning is on my Agenda. It feels so good to let the fresh air and sunshine in, And clear all dust bunnie...