Sunday, June 16, 2024

Celebrating Father’s Day ~Now also Papa’s Day ~Our Sons-in-Law ~Remembering my Daddy ~My Parents Anniversary ~We are Blessed

Today we celebrate Father’s Day
and pay tribute to all who nurture and care for children.

Father’s Day has also always been the weekend of our Home Swim Meet.
As Hubby and I drove past the Water Park yesterday, we reminisced about those days…
Hubby was the Head Timer and I was the Announcer, we were up before the sun.
Of course, both daughters were in the water for warm-ups.
We don’t miss the work, but we do miss the family togetherness. 

Now, we Retired Empty Nesters are enjoying the Icing on the Cake,
spending time with our grandchildren.

God’s Greatest Gift

Our Sons-in-Law. We are so proud of these two.
Our daughters brought them into our family and
we love them as we would our own sons.

The fathers of our Grandchildren.

They both are wonderful fathers, husbands,
and parenting partners.

We were blessed to be all together for Easter.

Here’s my mother’s favorite photo of me with my Daddy.
She always said he would have given me the moon.

June 16 is also my parents’ Wedding Anniversary.
They were married in 1946.

I love how they dressed up to travel.

They drove to Winnepeg for their Honeymoon.
So we did too, 35 years later.
We wanted to go back for our 40th Anniversary,
 but then there was a Pandemic and Canada nixed that idea!

Here’s to a Happy Father’s Day.
A Happy Papa’s Day.
A Happy Heavenly Anniversary to my Parents.

Spending Time with Family ~Priceless

Take care,
~Natalie

No comments:

Celebrating Fifty Years ~A Weekend of Friends, Family, Fun, and Fellowship

This is the Churchs Ferry Class of 1974 We all gathered this weekend for our 50th Class Reunion. We had so much fun that I didn’t remember t...