Friday, June 14, 2024

Flag Day 2024 ~Grandma Hilda’s Birthday ~Happy Birthday to My Blog

Since 1777, the American flag has represented
freedom and unity for Americans and millions of others.

Flag Day allows us to celebrate not only freedom,
but the symbol of it as well…
Freedom, Equity, Justice, and Hope.


My Grandmother Hilda was so proud to
share her birthday with Flag Day.

Hilda Natalie worked hard and she valued her family…
her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren.
My mother grew up with eight siblings.
Today Grandma would be turning 131 years old.

So today we Honor our Flag and we celebrate
the Memory of my Grandmother.

Here’s the view from our front door, early this morning.

And the view from our Patio door out back.
I love the morning sunshine.

Today, I also recognize the Birthday of this Blog.
Tins and Treasures blogspot is turning 16 this year.

In case you’ve missed it,
Here is my first post in 2008

I appreciate each and every one of you that takes time
to read about our ordinary everyday life activities.
And an extra thank you to those that leave a comment.

Take care
~Natalie

No comments:

Where the Weekend Went ~Arts in the Park ~Then we did a Dirty Job ~With no Help from our Furry Friends

It was a good weekend to go out and about. Every year we like to spend a few hours at Arts in Park, our local Summer Arts Festival. Of cours...