Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Arts Festival


Our Summer Arts Fesitval was this past weekend. It is usually one of the highlights around here. My husband and I do not have a booth because it is the same weekend as our Home Swim Meet. Since both of our daughters were swimmers, we had been heavily involved with running the meet. (Scott was always one of the head timers, and I was the announcer for the meet.) Some year, maybe?!


The food is usually one of the best parts of the weekend. Here, our daughter and I shared an Indian Style Taco. It was amazing, and big enough for two people!!

No comments:

Time Spent with Family ~Odds and Ends ~Sweet Memories

Perhaps my most favorite thing is spending time visiting our adult children in their homes… Just being a part of their everyday routine make...