Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Blog Honor

Thank you to Jody from Primgals Primitive Palette, for recognizing my blog as one of her favorites. I am just excited that someone (besides me) is reading my blog...so I really take it as a compliment that someone is actually enjoying my blog.
Here is Jody's link, so you can stop over to visit her blog.
Now, I would like to pass this award along to some of the blogspots that I like to visit:
Boutique Creations ~ http://kbeezweinz.blogspot.com/
Needles, Fabric and Thread ~ http://needlesfabricandthread.blogspot.com/
Grumperini, Interrupted ~ http://grumperini.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoy them too!

4 comments:

Debra said...

Thanks so much for the adward!!!

Happy Sunday.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Thank you for the Birthday wishes, I am older than most people! You are in the giveaway. Good Luck, Jane

Suzanne said...

I'm honored! Thank you for the award! I just got through looking at the other blogs that you nominated and they are awesome. Give me a couple of days to catch up and then I'll post my favorites!

Renna said...

Natalie, I'm sorry I haven't gotten here sooner to acknowledge your passing on this award, which you TOTALLY deserve. I feel deeply honored that you included me in the list of those to pass it on to.

Your blog is such a delight, as are you! :-)

When all the Grandparents Come to Visit

This little girl was pretty excited to have all four grandparents around the dinner table. It took her little Toddler Mind a few minutes to ...